[NEohioPAL]Live Homosexual Acts on Public Square on Oct. 11

Mary L Davis marydavis119 at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 6 17:46:32 PDT 2005

I guess it's important that no one "Juggle" at an intersection
or they might get arrested.<br><br>
But seriously, it seems to me that, except for people who apparently
don't know how to read, your biggest problem is choosing Public
Square.  Does anyone go downtown anymore?  Is it really coming
out of the closet if no one is in the room?  <br><br>
Mary Davis<br>
Who thinks everyday should be Random Acts of Kindness Day!<br><br>
with courage, hope and love, as if it were your first.<br><br>