[NEohioPAL]Live Homosexual Acts on Public Square on Oct. 11

Chris Stophe meatheadmojo at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:41:56 PDT 2005

I GUESS I'LL GIVE MY OPINION TOO, SINCE EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO BE...

     When I signed up for this email a few months ago, it was a great source
of information for getting actors and finding jobs.  However, in the last
two days, I've spent half of my "email time" filtering through countless
gay-talk.  Listen, people... take it to some gay forum or something.
Homosexuality has NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to do with performing arts.
I'm a producer, and straight as an arrow, and this nonsense is completely
meaningless to me and most of the film-making community.  You want to be
gay?  Fine, go be gay in a club that wants to read to all this email spam.
In the meantime, let's get back to business and drop this lame subject!

THANKS!
~ Mojo