[NEohioPAL]Upstars of house for rent

dick vader dickdarth2 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:41:15 PDT 2005

<DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>
<P>I have the upstairs of a double house for rent at 1593 Bunts rd. in Lakewood ohio. It is freshly  painted has three bedrooms one bath and is across from Lakewood High School near bus lines and shopping. I am asking $650 +depositand a credit check and i would like the renter to stay for ayear so i have a one year lease. Many 3 bedrooms are going for $750 a month in Lakewood so i think this is a bargain. Please respond to my e-mail <A href="mailto:dickdarth2 at hotmail.com">dickdarth2 at hotmail.com</A> or call 440-239-1944 or 216/221-1811 and leave amessage for  Lou who will show it for me since i live in MiddleburgHts and he is in Lakewood.<BR><BR>Ps I wll consider pets on a pet by pet basis-so if you have a lion i might say no.</P></DIV></DIV></div></html>