[NEohioPAL]Cabaret Dada Considers Nick and Jessica

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:49:51 PDT 2005

Nick and Jessica.  Jessica and Nick.  Two names that we thought would stay together forever.  It's like peanut butter and jelly, or Sigfried and Roy.  And publicists claim that their relationship is as strong as ever.  Sorry guys, we know that where there's smoke, there's fire.  When has US Magazine ever been wrong?  So this weekend at Cabaret Dada, we'll be mourning the inevitable breakup of Nick and Jessica.  Please, join us for a somber consideration of what their relationship was, what it meant to America in both a pop culture sense and as a symbol of where our nation is headed, and whether or not any fissure that exists can miraculously be saved through the power of all of us sending positive vibes.  Alternately, and more probably, we will be having hilarious improv shows which may or may not contain references to the royal couple.

So throw on your Daisy Dukes or your 98 Degrees concert tour t-shirt (we promise not to mock...no, really), and come on down to Cabaret Dada this weekend to take your mind off the sadness you're feeling.  To further brighten your mood, we'll give you two bucks off our regular price if you use the secret word "NEWLYWEDS" when you make your reservation.  So make your reservations today at http://www.cabaretdada.com, by phone at 216.696.HAHA (4242) or via email at somedada at aol.com, and get your Cabaret Dada tickets for only $10 for this weekend's shows.

Show times for this weekend are:
Friday, 10/14/05
10:30 PM

Saturday, 10/15/05