[NEohioPAL]Royalton Players Auditions for "J.B."

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 12:55:17 PDT 2005

Royalton Players will be holding auditons for
Archibald MacLeish's Pulitzer Prize winning play,
"J.B."  Auditions will be held Sunday, November 6, 2
PM to 5 PM and Monday, November 7, from 7 PM to 9 PM.
The director is Sheldon Lawrence, and performance
dates are January 13-15 and 20-22, 2006.
"J.B." has a large, flexible cast.  We need 8 men,
ranging in age from 20 to 70, 6 women ranging in age
from 18 to 70, and five children ranging in age from 5
to 18.  For more information, please call Sheldon
Lawrence at (888) 757-0007, extension 447.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy