[NEohioPAL]I need a Mentor

Winifred H winamand at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 04:26:40 PDT 2005

<P>Hello,</P>
<P>My name is Amanda.  I attend Lakeland College in Kirtland as a high school senior.  I have been interested in theater since I was 4 (I am now 17 and1/2) and although I enjoy performing my true passion is for the technical work required for productions.  I am the technical director for my high school.  I have the opportunity to participate in a mentoring program through a partnership with our school and the Ashtabula County Growth Partnership, however I need to find someone interested in mentoring me.  I would like to work with someone to learn more about lighting and sound equipment use for live productions.  The commitment would be for between 35 and 50 hours of on site learning.  I then have to produce a final project to demonstrate what was learned.  This is a non-paid position.</P>
<P>I plan to pursue this area as a career following graduation and am looking at Wright State in Dayton, Emerson in Boston, and North Caroline University as options.</P>
<P>I am mature, responsible, work hard, and learn quickly.  If you are interested in having someone "follow in your footsteps" plus some free quality work please respond to <A href="mailto:winamand at hotmail.com">winamand at hotmail.com</A> .</P>
<P>Thank you,</P>
<P>Amanda H.</P>
<P><BR><BR> </P></DIV><BR><BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>All or part of this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention or dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify winamand at hotmail.com and delete all copies of this e-mail from your system.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>"The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
<DIV></DIV>accomplished."
<DIV></DIV>  - George Bernard Shaw
<DIV></DIV></div></html>