[NEohioPAL]Apartments in OhioCity

j De Ciano clevegoodfella at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 18:01:53 PDT 2005

--0-1186576365-1129251713=:65629

I placed a add earlier for two units that I have availible , 1 Bedroom 425.00 and the studio for 350.00 I did change my number and forgot to repost it, if you are interested contact me at
216 534 4973
Thanks
JOe

--0-1186576365-1129251713=:65629

<DIV>I placed a add earlier for two units that I have availible , 1 Bedroom 425.00 and the studio for 350.00 I did change my number and forgot to repost it, if you are interested contact me at </DIV>
<DIV>216 534 4973</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>JOe</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/">Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.</a>