[NEohioPAL]Ohio City Rental Units

j De Ciano clevegoodfella at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 09:55:03 PDT 2005

--0-974881116-1129481703=:26292

HI everyone I have two rental units availible in Ohio City. Lots of Victorian Charm !!

The first is a large one bedroom, dishwasher,large kitchen, two decorative fireplaces.
carpeted bedroom. off street parking,small pet ok
rental amount $425.00 sep,gas,electric

The second is a studio with a large kitchen,bathroom,carpeting,seperate entrance,
off street parking all utilities are included $350.00 per month

Both units are located in restored Victorian home built in 1859. On two major buslines,close to downtown and edgewater park,.

If you are interested contact me (Joe)at (216) 534 4973

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------
--0-974881116-1129481703=:26292

<DIV>HI everyone I have two rental units availible in Ohio City. Lots of Victorian Charm !!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The first is a large one bedroom, dishwasher,large kitchen, two decorative fireplaces.</DIV>
<DIV>carpeted bedroom. off street parking,small pet ok</DIV>
<DIV>rental amount $425.00 sep,gas,electric</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The second is a studio with a large kitchen,bathroom,carpeting,seperate entrance,</DIV>
<DIV>off street parking all utilities are included $350.00 per month</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Both units are located in restored Victorian home built in 1859. On two major buslines,close to downtown and edgewater park,.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are interested contact me (Joe)at (216) 534 4973</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/">Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.</a>
--0-974881116-1129481703=:26292--