[NEohioPAL]Antique Shop Inventory for Sale all for one price !

j De Ciano clevegoodfella at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 10:16:53 PDT 2005

--0-376923305-1129483013=:5965

Hi everyone I am closing down my Antique Shop and i am looking to sell the
entire inventory for one price. Rather than piece it out piece by piece you
get everything from the sign to the display counters. There really is way
too much to lost, the shop has been in business for over 35 years. You will
be getting chandeliers,vintage light fixtures,fire place mantles, tons of
victorian door hardware,locks,knobs,stain glass and just lots of stuff, I
will take the best offer and believe me any reasonable offer will be
accepted, if you are looking to start a shop this is perfect, if you want to
add inventory to your exsisting shop its even better !

Give me a call at  (216) 534 4973 ask for Joe !

--0-376923305-1129483013=:5965

<DIV>Hi everyone I am closing down my Antique Shop and i am looking to sell the <BR>entire inventory for one price. Rather than piece it out piece by piece you <BR>get everything from the sign to the display counters. There really is way <BR>too much to lost, the shop has been in business for over 35 years. You will <BR>be getting chandeliers,vintage light fixtures,fire place mantles, tons of <BR>victorian door hardware,locks,knobs,stain glass and just lots of stuff, I <BR>will take the best offer and believe me any reasonable offer will be <BR>accepted, if you are looking to start a shop this is perfect, if you want to <BR>add inventory to your exsisting shop its even better !<BR><BR>Give me a call at  (216) 534 4973 ask for Joe ! <BR><BR></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/">Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.</a>
--0-376923305-1129483013=:5965--