[NEohioPAL]Maureen Dempsey Workshop

Deanna Hobart dnhobart at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 06:06:13 PDT 2005

--0-525991016-1129554373=:32046

No offense to you Maureen, but I won't go to that workshop BECAUSE you're Andy Schofield’s coach.  I don’t think he’s a good actor and I think he’s a difficult person.  People are afraid to stand up to him because he boasts to have connections and they feel threatened by his big mouth.  I'm 32 years old and I'm not just speaking from my own experience, but a lot of actors I know too.  I can’t go into detail because I don’t want to be sued for slander, but he has bad things to say about everyone and he will act desperately if he feels offended.  These are my opinions and I am practicing my right of free speech.  He is too old to be hitting on girls the age that he does in my opinion.  I'm a dancer and a model and I want to get into acting, but whenever I see his name I go the other way.  A lot of people do.  Sorry.

--0-525991016-1129554373=:32046

<DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>No offense to you Maureen, but I won't go to that workshop BECAUSE you're Andy Schofield’s coach.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I don’t think he’s a good actor and I think he’s a difficult person.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>People are afraid to stand up to him because he boasts to have connections and they feel threatened by his big mouth.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I'm 32 years old and I'm not just speaking from my own experience, but a lot of actors I know too.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I can’t go into detail because I don’t want to be sued for slander, but he has bad things to say about everyone and he will act desperately if he feels offended.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>These are my opinions and I am practicing my right of free speech.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>He is too old to be hitting on
 girls the age that he does in my opinion.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I'm a dancer and a model and I want to get into acting, but whenever I see his name I go the other way.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>A lot of people do.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Sorry.</FONT></P></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/">Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.</a>
--0-525991016-1129554373=:32046--