[NEohioPAL]anyone have a mannequin?

klforrest at aol.com klforrest at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 06:50:28 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7A138DE54740F_1240_26623_MBLK-M41.sysops.aol.com

I'm looking for a mannequin (or any type of tall life-like figure) -- male, female, doesn't matter.  It's for Halloween and will be dressed up anyhow.  I'm willing to buy, but would prefer to just borrow one if someone has one (in which case I would take excellent care of it while in my possession).

Thanks!
Kyra Forrest

----------MailBlocks_8C7A138DE54740F_1240_26623_MBLK-M41.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>I'm looking for a mannequin (or any type of tall life-like figure) -- male, female, doesn't matter.  It's for Halloween and will be dressed up anyhow.  I'm willing to buy, but would prefer to just borrow one if someone has one (in which case I would take excellent care of it while in my possession).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>Kyra <SPAN class=correction id="">Forrest</SPAN></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7A138DE54740F_1240_26623_MBLK-M41.sysops.aol.com--