[NEohioPAL]voice class

Maria Farina blush at mail2.visn.net
Thu Oct 20 08:00:30 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I am a full-time voice artist in Cleveland with more than
15 years experience.

I’m offering a class in voice-over work which covers all
the basics of the craft, plus my knowledge and experience
about auditioning, performing and what’s needed in a demo
tape.

You’ve heard my voice on JCPenney spots, on Starz Encore,
on the AB Lounge infomercial, and much more.

“I must tell you I was pleased and impressed with the
amount of information you gave us at the class….This was a
class well worth the small fee you charged and I want to
thank you for your time and expertise!!”  Janine
Sarnowski, student

The next available class is Monday, November 7th.
 Registration is required to secure a seat.

If you’re interested and would like more information,
please e-mail or call
  440 – 506 – 4312.

Thanks and have a great day!
Maria Farina