[NEohioPAL]Thank You ! Ohio City Rental Unit / 1 Bedroom Stil availible

j De Ciano clevegoodfella at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 03:52:58 PDT 2005

--0-1086240133-1129632778=:64164

I wanted to thank all of you that expressed an interest in the studio apartment.
I did rent the studio out yesterday to someone from this group.

I still have the One bedroom availible , Just to refresh everyone it is located in a restored Victorian home at 5506 Franklin Blvd. It is a large unit,carpeting,large kitchen,diswasher,two fire places,lots of charm, The rental amount is $425.00 month seperate utilities, small pet ok, off street parking, if you are interested please contact me at  (216)534-4973 ask for Joe

Everyone who looked at the unit from this group was absolutely awsome ! This really is a great group !!

Thank You Again

Joe Figueroa

---------------------------------
--0-1086240133-1129632778=:64164

<DIV>I wanted to thank all of you that expressed an interest in the studio apartment.</DIV>
<DIV>I did rent the studio out yesterday to someone from this group.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I still have the <STRONG>One bedroom</STRONG> availible , Just to refresh everyone it is located in a restored Victorian home at <EM><STRONG>5506 Franklin Blvd.</STRONG></EM> It is a large unit,carpeting,large kitchen,diswasher,two fire places,lots of charm, The rental amount is <STRONG>$425.00</STRONG> month seperate utilities, small pet ok, off street parking, if you are interested please contact me at  <STRONG>(216)534-4973</STRONG> ask for Joe</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Everyone who looked at the unit from this group was absolutely awsome ! This really is a great group !!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><U>Thank You Again</U></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Joe Figueroa</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/">Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.</a>
--0-1086240133-1129632778=:64164--