[NEohioPAL]Pit Players Needed

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 18 04:11:58 PDT 2005

--0-301898282-1129633918=:53898

Greetings!

   I need the following pit players for Chagrin Valley Little Theater's Production of " A Christmas Carol."

    Percussionist ( possibly as a sub for part of the run)
    Keyboard player (in the best case, one who can sub for me as Musical Director for one performance.)
    Trumpet
    Trombone
    Flute ( with other reed ability would be preferred.)

     There is a per service stipend. I look forward to hearing from you.

                                                thanks,   Evie Morris

ps.... we could use a few more men, young adult or older on the stage. This is very user friendly music!

--0-301898282-1129633918=:53898

<DIV>Greetings!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>   I need the following pit players for Chagrin Valley Little Theater's Production of " A Christmas Carol."</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    Percussionist ( possibly as a sub for part of the run)</DIV>
<DIV>    Keyboard player (in the best case, one who can sub for me as Musical Director for one performance.)</DIV>
<DIV>    Trumpet</DIV>
<DIV>    Trombone</DIV>
<DIV>    Flute ( with other reed ability would be preferred.)</DIV>
<DIV>    </DIV>
<DIV>     There is a per service stipend. I look forward to hearing from you.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>                                                thanks,   Evie Morris</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>ps.... we could use a few more men, young adult or older on the stage. This is very user friendly music!</DIV>
<DIV>    </DIV>
--0-301898282-1129633918=:53898--