[NEohioPAL]SM Looking for Equity Candidacy Opportunities

Dena M. Warmuth smdirector2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 08:43:15 PDT 2005

--0-1910472695-1129736595=:32119

Hello, Theatre Colleagues -
    My name is Dena M. Warmuth, and I recently graduated from the Dramatic Arts program at Cleveland State University, where I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree.  During my four year residency at the Factory Theatre, I focused on Stage Management and Directing.
   I am very interested in a career as an Equity Stage Manager, and I would like the opportunity to advance to Equity candidacy.
   How do I obtain Equity candidacy as a SM?  I know that I can not be a Production Stage Manager with a company that hires actors under Equity contract, but am I allowed to be an ASM?
   If there are any Equity Stage Managers among you, or professionals, who are more familiar than I am with Equity rules, I would appreciate any advice and/or experience you can give me.  I will email my stage management resume, if you specifically request.
    Thank you for your time.
        Theatrically yours,
           Dena M. Warmuth
           Stage Manager

---------------------------------
--0-1910472695-1129736595=:32119

<DIV>Hello, Theatre Colleagues -</DIV>
<DIV>    My name is Dena M. Warmuth, and I recently graduated from the Dramatic Arts program at Cleveland State University, where I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree.  During my four year residency at the Factory Theatre, I focused on Stage Management and Directing.   </DIV>
<DIV>   I am very interested in a career as an Equity Stage Manager, and I would like the opportunity to advance to Equity candidacy.</DIV>
<DIV>   How do I obtain Equity candidacy as a SM?  I know that I can not be a Production Stage Manager with a company that hires actors under Equity contract, but am I allowed to be an ASM?  </DIV>
<DIV>   If there are any Equity Stage Managers among you, or professionals, who are more familiar than I am with Equity rules, I would appreciate any advice and/or experience you can give me.  I will email my stage management resume, if you specifically request.  </DIV>
<DIV>    Thank you for your time. </DIV>
<DIV>        Theatrically yours,</DIV>
<DIV>           Dena M. Warmuth</DIV>
<DIV>           <EM>Stage Manager</EM></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/">Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.</a>
--0-1910472695-1129736595=:32119--