[NEohioPAL]casting 4-7 yr old girls. Christian feature film- Brunswick, Ohio

Nick Staron nick at thenoseglows.com
Wed Oct 19 10:08:18 PDT 2005

     NOTE: to all of the 10-12 year olds that auditioned, hang in there. Th=
is is not the same thing.

     We are holding a casting call for well spoken 4-7 year old girls (the =
younger looking the better)
for a Christian feature length movie to be shot in Brunswick, Ohio this win=
ter. It is called "Between
the Walls". The role has some lines and good on camera time. This project i=
s unpaid and non union.
However, it does offer great exposure as it is going to be released into Bl=
ockbuster, Hollywood Video
and Netflix as well as church and television screenings.
	The script is clean and family oriented. The girl we are seeking needs to =
be Caucasian and able
to listen well to directions given by others. The script to be read this we=
ekend is enclosed below.
filming begins December 27th, 2005 and runs for four weeks. This role will =
not be needed the whole
time.
	Auditions will be held at Polaris Christian Church=92s Cinema in Brunswick=
 this Saturday (October
22nd) from 3pm to 4:30. Sorry for the small window of time. If you cannot m=
ake this, please contact
us or consider a videotape audition. Simply record the actress reading the =
enclosed side (reading as
=93Peter=94, a full body shot and close up of her face are needed. Then, pl=
ease include an interview of
some type introducing herself to the camera. We accept VHS Tape, Hi 8, Mini=
 DV, DVD or CD formats.
It needs to be in our hands by Oct. 25th. Sorry for the short notice.
	Send the tape to
	Glowing Nose LLC
	4760 Kingsbury Rd
	Medina, OH 44256

If you have questions, please call (330) 225-0509 or email me at nick at theno=
seglows.com. For more
information about us or this project, please view our website at www.glowin=
gnose.com. The address
of Polaris is 1480 Pearl Rd, Brunswick, OH 44256. For directions, please co=
nsult www.mapquest.com.
The theater is across the street from the middle school in Brunswick and is=
 located in a shopping
plaza. The building looks like an old movie theater.

Please come ready to read the script below. Thank you and sorry for the sho=
rt notice. The reason the
girls must read the =93Young Peter=94 role is because the lines for the lit=
tle girl are spread out. This gives
us a better chance to see her deliver more lines.

28 - INT. =96 KING FAMILY LIVING ROOM 1984 =96 DAY - 28

Young Peter is nervously playing the hymn on the piano. He is not very good=
 just yet, but he=92s hitting
the notes right. His father SR (Peter Senior) is a strict man and Young Pet=
er is tired of having to recite
verses every day and play the piano. He gets a little cranky the longer the=
 scene goes.

					SR.
			Play the notes first. Then
			worry about speed.

Again, a bad note is struck.

					SR.
			Do it again. And again. C=92mon.
			You should be past this hymn by
			now.

Young Peter starts to play once more and gets to the same sticking point an=
d stops.

					YOUNG PETER
			Can=92t I just stop?

					SR.
			Not until this is right. This is
			the Lord=92s music.

The piano music messes up. Young Peter looks frustrated.

					SR.
			Do it again.

					YOUNG PETER
			Can I play with my friends today?
			I=92ll do this tonight.

					SR.
			Sitting on your hands leads to
working with your hands. This
is a higher calling-- This is the
Lord=92s music. Did you memorize
			your verse today?

					YOUNG PETER
			Malachi 4:4-6. Remember ye the laws
			of Moses my servant, which I commanded
			him=85

					SR.
			Unto him.

					YOUNG PETER
			Unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with
			the statutes and judgments. Behold, I
			will send you Elijah the prophet=85

Young Peter pauses, trying to remember the rest of it.

					SR.
			     (angry)
			While I was in Detroit you had two
extra days to memorize=85

		YOUNG PETER
=85behold I send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and
dreadful day of the Lord.

SR. is still sternly angry with Young Peter, even though he finished the ve=
rse correctly.

					SR.
			You could have done it faster. I
			expect you to know next week=92s.
			Now finish the hymn.

					YOUNG PETER
			Dad=85

					SR.
			     (yelling)
			You=92ll play outside when I say
so! Do you think God is happy with
with half hearted attempts? Finish
the hymn.

Once more, Young Peter gets the King Family stare and turns back to the pia=
no where he starts
hitting out the notes again on the piano.

Signup at www.doteasy.com