[NEohioPAL]AUDIO RECORDING - schools, churches - book now!

Chris Mezzolesta mezzolesta at ameritech.net
Thu Oct 20 04:31:08 PDT 2005

--=====================_594611921==.ALT

Marianth Productions, Ltd. is booking fall and winter dates for
school and church concert recordings.

We have just completed and released a CD for the St Noel Music
Ministries in Willoughby Hills as well as promotional demos for the
dance/party bands of Special Productions, Inc., and coordinated a CD
release for Pinecrest HS in Southern Pines, North Carolina. We are
also slated to record winter and spring concerts for Learwood Middle
School in Avon Lake.

To listen to samples of our work and see package options, please
visit us at www.marianth.com . If your concert date is not available,
we can record your groups in a controlled "session" on another date.

Plan now for your concert dates and take advantage of pre-sales,
which will lower or eliminate your upfront costs.

We process and pay for mechanical licenses/royalties on copyrighted selections.

Please call or visit the website now to set up your date and preserve
your musical memories. Thank you.

MARIANTH PRODUCTIONS, LTD.
audio recording and production
po box 224 / mentor, ohio 44061
800.356.5519 / www.marianth.com
--=====================_594611921==.ALT

Marianth Productions, Ltd. is booking fall and winter dates for school
and church concert recordings. <br><br>
We have just completed and released a CD for the St Noel Music Ministries
in Willoughby Hills as well as promotional demos for the dance/party
bands of Special Productions, Inc., and coordinated a CD release for
Pinecrest HS in Southern Pines, North Carolina. We are also slated to
record winter and spring concerts for Learwood Middle School in Avon
Lake.<br><br>
To listen to samples of our work and see package options, please visit us
at
If your concert date is not available, we can record your groups in a
controlled "session" on another date.<br><br>
Plan now for your concert dates and take advantage of pre-sales, which
will lower or eliminate your upfront costs.<br><br>
We process and pay for mechanical licenses/royalties on copyrighted
selections.<br><br>
Please call or visit the website now to set up your date and preserve
your musical memories. Thank you.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
PRODUCTIONS, LTD.<br>
recording and production<br>