[NEohioPAL]Car for Sale - Moving to Zambia

Shaun Reitman orca2022 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 16:11:54 PDT 2005

--0-1989810875-1129849914=:4287

Leavin' on a jet plane and moving to Zambia for a year.  Car needs a new home!

1996 Toyota Corolla.  It has 160,000 miles on it; for a Toyota, that ain't nothin'.  It has had all its oil changes, regular tune ups, and I have all the paperwork for it.

It has a/c, a tape deck, radio, automatic locks and windows.  The body and interior are in great shape.

I am asking $2,500.

Must sell because I am moving to Zambia.

Thanks!

Clair Frese
~currently playing Suzanne in Picasso at the Lapin Agile at the Willoughby Fine Arts

(E-mail being sent through Shaun Reitman, currently playing Picasso at the Willoughby Fine Arts)

--0-1989810875-1129849914=:4287

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Leavin' on a jet plane and moving to Zambia for a year.  Car needs a new home!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>1996 Toyota Corolla.  It has 160,000 miles on it; for a Toyota, that ain't nothin'.  It has had all its oil changes, regular tune ups, and I have all the paperwork for it.<BR></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It has a/c, a tape deck, radio, automatic locks and windows.  The body and interior are in great shape.<BR></DIV>
<DIV>I am asking $2,500.<BR></DIV>
<DIV>Must sell because I am moving to Zambia.<BR></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Clair Frese</DIV>
<DIV>~currently playing Suzanne in Picasso at the Lapin Agile at the Willoughby Fine Arts</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>(E-mail being sent through Shaun Reitman, currently playing Picasso at the Willoughby Fine Arts)<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV>
--0-1989810875-1129849914=:4287--