[NEohioPAL]Let's get real!

Anastasjoy at aol.com Anastasjoy at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 17:25:44 PDT 2005

In a message dated 10/18/05 4:19:53 PM, damien_parker at yahoo.com writes:

<< I posted flyers at theatres...they were taken down... Actually letting
someone post flyers at your business is a big help.>>

Did you ask before posting a flyer? That's the best way to guarantee they
won't be taken down. Sometimes businesses or theaters might have rules about
where things can be posted. Don't necessary assume someone's trying to impede your
event; people will usually be quite willing to accomodate you if you just
ask. I've posted enough band flyers in my life to know this!