[NEohioPAL]Need female guitarists, cellist, string bass, oboe or other instruments...

Christine Winsberg deekdiva at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 05:36:16 PDT 2005

--0-492479290-1130243776=:89174

Looking for non-traditional accompaniament for our Girl Band - idea is to play a variety of songs such as Sarah McLaughlin, Carly Simon, Joni Mitchell, blues, jazz, folk, show tunes, original songs. Desire is to be creative and find unusual musical instrumentation besides 1-2 strong guitarists. If you are interested, please email me or call me at (216) 702-4358 or (216) 397-5831. A meeting of interested musicians will occur this weekend so call now! This will be lots of fun and will be professional and creative.

Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your talent and be part of a unique "over 35" women's band.

Christine

--0-492479290-1130243776=:89174

<DIV>Looking for non-traditional accompaniament for our Girl Band - idea is to play a variety of songs such as Sarah McLaughlin, Carly Simon, Joni Mitchell, blues, jazz, folk, show tunes, original songs. Desire is to be creative and find unusual musical instrumentation besides 1-2 strong guitarists. If you are interested, please email me or call me at (216) 702-4358 or (216) 397-5831. A meeting of interested musicians will occur this weekend so call now! This will be lots of fun and will be professional and creative.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your talent and be part of a unique "over 35" women's band. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Christine</DIV>
--0-492479290-1130243776=:89174--