[NEohioPAL]Set Tech needed for A Christmas Carol - Packard Music Hall

theatreclass at aol.com theatreclass at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 10:18:38 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7A9319AC1E07E_11EC_6FC3_FWM-D35.sysops.aol.com

Packard Music Hall Foundation's production of A Christmas Carol is in need of a stage technician to put together our set from last year - assist with tech rehearsals, etc. at Packard Music Hall in Warren, Ohio.  Postion begins in early November through run of show (December 16, 17, & 18).  Stipend.  Call Cherie Celedonia at 330-841-2936 or email CCeledonia at warren.org.

Packard Music Hall Foundation
1703 Mahoning Ave NW
Warren, Ohio 44483
www.packardmusichall.com

----------MailBlocks_8C7A9319AC1E07E_11EC_6FC3_FWM-D35.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Packard Music Hall Foundation's production of <STRONG><EM>A Christmas Carol</EM></STRONG> is in need of a stage technician to put together our set from last year - assist with tech rehearsals, etc. at Packard Music Hall in Warren, Ohio.  Postion begins in early November through run of show (December 16, 17, & 18).  Stipend.  Call Cherie Celedonia at 330-841-2936 or email <A href="mailto:CCeledonia at warren.org">CCeledonia at warren.org</A>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Packard Music Hall Foundation</DIV>
<DIV>1703 Mahoning Ave NW</DIV>
<DIV>Warren, Ohio 44483</DIV>
<DIV>www.packardmusichall.com</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7A9319AC1E07E_11EC_6FC3_FWM-D35.sysops.aol.com--