[NEohioPAL]Thanks NEohio Pals

Laura Schutze laura at schutze.com
Thu Oct 27 09:41:13 PDT 2005

--0-717287213-1130431273=:66260

Due to NEohioPAL's  marvelous response to our listings, the Cleveland Messiah Chorus will have enough men to perform this year.  We could still use a few more, if they are fairly well
acquainted with Handel's Messiah.  Rehearsals are Sundays 2-4 P.M.  through November 13.  Dress rehrsl. is Nov.19, 10-12:30 noon. Performance is 7:00 P.M., November 20 at the Church of the Saviour on Lee Road in Cle. Hts., Ohio.  [Singers must attend 2 regular rehearsals, the dress rehearsal, or make e-mail arrangements with the director before singing in the performance. laura at schutze.com]

--0-717287213-1130431273=:66260

<DIV>Due to NEohioPAL's  marvelous response to our listings, the Cleveland Messiah Chorus will have enough men to perform this year.  We could still use a few more, if they are fairly well</DIV>
<DIV>acquainted with Handel's Messiah.  Rehearsals are Sundays 2-4 P.M.  through November 13.  Dress rehrsl. is Nov.19, 10-12:30 noon. Performance is 7:00 P.M., November 20 at the Church of the Saviour on Lee Road in Cle. Hts., Ohio.  [Singers must attend 2 regular rehearsals, the dress rehearsal, or make e-mail arrangements with the director before singing in the performance. <A href="mailto:laura at schutze.com">laura at schutze.com</A>]</DIV>
--0-717287213-1130431273=:66260--