[NEohioPAL]Scrooge-A Contemporary Urban Tale

FDSBC77 at aol.com FDSBC77 at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 15:12:18 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1130537538

*We are in need of a cast for "Scrooge-A Contemporary Urban Tale". This one
act play is to be performed January 7-9th at Community of Living Hope UMC in
Cleveland Hts.
The Drama Team will be putting this on.  I try to expose our youth and
congregation to "professional" actors. Rehearsals are loose and informal but we
strive to keep them productive. The play is being directed by Cleveland actor
Leonard Goff. Several original songs may be inlcuded by Tracye Conley-Jackson.

*We are looking for a cast of about 15 (adults,teens and children)most parts
can be doubled and are about 3-5 lines.
Rehearsals will mainly take place Friday's between 6-9 and possibly some
Saturdays between 12-3 which means we are flexible!! Rehearsals will be at the
Church.

Sooooooooo If you are interested whether you are a professional actor or just
a plain ole ham, (ok, thats the same as a professional actor...anyway..)
please email me or call the church office and leave a message 451-0455
Thanks!!
Sharron

-------------------------------1130537538

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1479" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>*We are in need of a cast for <STRONG>"Scrooge-A Contemporary Urban Tal=
e".</STRONG> This one act play is to be performed January 7-9th at Community=
 of Living Hope UMC in Cleveland Hts.</DIV>
<DIV>The Drama Team will be putting this on.  I try to expose our youth=
 and congregation to "professional" actors. Rehearsals are loose and informa=
l but we strive to keep them productive. The play is being directed by Cleve=
land actor Leonard Goff. Several original songs may be inlcuded by Tracye Co=
nley-Jackson.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>*We are looking for a cast of about 15 (adults,teens and children)most=20=
parts can be doubled and are about 3-5 lines.</DIV>
<DIV>Rehearsals will mainly take place Friday's between 6-9 and possibly som=
e Saturdays between 12-3 which means we are flexible!! Rehearsals will be at=
 the Church.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sooooooooo If you are interested whether you are a professional actor o=
r just a plain ole ham, (ok, thats the same as a professional actor...anyway=
..) please email me or call the church office and leave a message 451-0455</=

<DIV>Thanks!!</DIV>
<DIV>Sharron</DIV></BODY></HTML>