[NEohioPAL]Free Pets!

M Young owauno at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 05:10:36 PST 2005

Firstly, I wanted to thank anyone who has taken one of my fluffy
kitties.  You all have been a big help in lowering the number of cats
in my two bedroom apartment from 7 to 3.  WOOHOO!  Nevertheless, I
still have some kitties who need homes.  If I don't find them homes
soon, I'll have to take them to shelters.  I definitely don't want to
do this, as I don't trust shelters.  I have no desire for my kitties
to live in a cage and possibly be put to sleep.  So, I hope that some
more of you are in need of a fluffy little pet!

Miller: She's about five months old.  She's a brown tabby cat with
white on her neck and chest.  She still has her front claws and has
not been fixed.  She's friendly with other cats, but she's not too
fond of people.  She doesn't like being picked up, but she has started
to tolerate being petted.  Maybe she'll grow into a lap kitty, but
currently she isn't.  She probably wouldn't do well with children,
since they'd want to pick her up a lot, and that might be torture for
her.  She is currently an inside cat, so she could remain inside.  I
think she wouldn't mind being an outdoor kitty, though.  She'd be
great in a multiple cat home or as a barn cat.  She's old enough to be
fixed and front declawed, I just can't afford it yet.

Ballanchine: He's about five months old.  He's a black and white male
cat.  He is front declawed and fixed, has had all his shots and
doesn't have feline lukemia.  He gets along great with all the other
cats in my home and is loveable with all the people as well.  He's
very sleek.  My roommates call him phantom, because the coloring on
his face is very unique and beautiful.  He's currently an indoor cat,
so he could remain indoors.  However, if you'd like an outdoor cat,
I'm sure he'd love the space.  He would do well in any home, with
children, with other cats, or by himself.

Unknown:  There is a calico cat living with a friend's coworker.  It's
about 5 months old.  I know little about it.  What I know is the
current father in the home is deathly allergic and this kitty needs to
get out fast!

If you're interested in any of these kitties, please reply with some
information about yourself, the people that live in your home, and the
animals that live in your home.  And then, we'll talk.

-M. Young