[NEohioPAL]High school theatre needs your help!

Paula Santa pms1103 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:06:00 PST 2005

<P><BR>Hello Everyone!</P>
<P>St. Peter Chanel High School is presenting "Steel Magnolias" in 3 weeks and we are in desperate need of two black salon chairs that swivel.  The production is running for only 4 performances, so we would need them for only 1 week.  We will gladly rent them,and do all of the transporting.  If you have these chairs to rent, or know of anyone who does, please send an email to: Paula at <A href="mailto:pms1103 at hotmail.com">pms1103 at hotmail.com</A>.   </P>
<P>Thank you so much!   Paula<BR></P></DIV></div></html>