[NEohioPAL]Still some opening for Voice / Piano Students

Ryan Bergeron ryanbergeron at msn.com
Tue Nov 1 21:07:38 PST 2005

Hello;

I still have a few slots available for voice and/or piano students, either
at my centrally located studio loft (easily accessible from highways 71, 77,
90, 480, and 490 and downtown Cleveland) or at your home (on select days).

I specialize in musical theatre repertoire / audition preperation and
coaching, but also have extensive experience in Classical vocal studies, as
well as Jazz, pop/rock, and other contemporary styles.

In addition to my teaching, I am an active performer in musical theatre /
opera, as well as an active classical recitalist and soloist, both locally
and across the country. I am also active as a musical director in local and
national musical theatre.

I have students in the Westlake, Rocky River, Avon, Avon Lake, Bay Village,
Lakewood, Berea, Strongsville, Medina, Solon, Akron, and Canton areas.

Please respond to this email to express interest. I do keep a waiting list,
if scheduling does not permit a mutually agreeable time slot at the present
time. Thanks!

Regards,

Ryan Bergeron