[NEohioPAL]Cabaret Dada Goes to the Polls

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:25:27 PST 2005

As Election Day looms on November 8th, Cabaret Dada encourages each and every one of you to fulfill your right and duty, and go vote.  "But Dada," you cry, "how should we vote?"  Don't worry, we have prepared a list of our positions for you to take to the polls as guidance:

-	Cabaret Dada is generally FOR.  Sometimes, though, we are definitely AGAINST.
-	If there are ANY candidates from the Whig party, vote for them.
-	If there are ANY candidates from the Bull Moose party, vote against them.
-	If Bea Arthur is running for anything, vote for her.  We have the feeling she's not going to take any guff from anyone.

Feel free to print this list out and take it with you to help you make your decisions in that little booth next Tuesday.  Or don't, we really don't care.  But definitely go vote.  Because they'll give you a cool sticker.  (It is NOT scratch and sniff, however.  Do not be fooled.)

Before you take our advice, though, come down and see a show to find out just how trustworthy we really are.  We'll even give you a discount: mention the word ELECTION when making your reservations and get in for only $10.  That's two dollars off the regular price!  And who's not going to vote for 2 free dollars?  So make your reservations today at http://www.cabaretdada.com, by phone at 216.696.HAHA (4242) or via email at somedada at aol.com.

Show times for this weekend are:
Friday, 11/4/05
10:30 PM

Saturday, 11/5/05