[NEohioPAL]Need Faces for Print Ad Photography

Design Engineer designengineer at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 2 09:30:45 PST 2005

The Communications Factory is looking for men to model for an upcoming ad
and collateral campaign for a local Chagrin Falls industrial firm.

The Campaign
This campaign is for the Stock Equipment Company of Chagrin Falls. They
manufacture bulk material handling systems for use in the power and energy
industries. The ads and collateral material will feature black & white
portraits of models posing as Stock Equipment customers. Our campaign looks
to create the impression that Stock's customers are a tough, savvy group of
people.

The Modeling Assignment
The modeling assignment is simple. We need men age 35-50 to pose for
individual portraits. They will each wear a hard hat, safety glasses and a
work shirt, and will be photographed in a power plant environment.

The Date
The photo shoot is coming up soon - it will be Tuesday, November 8th at a
location in Eastlake, Ohio. Details will be given at callback.

Fees
$100 per model for the session and unlimited usage of the images. These
images will be used only in communications material for Stock Equipment
Company.

Contact
If you are interested, please contact The Communications Factory by
email (please no phone calls). Send emails to designengineer at adelphia.net
and include a description of yourself, or even a photograph. Please do not
be offended if we cannot respond to all emails. Thanks very much and we
can't wait to hear from you.

The Communications Factory
designengineer at adelphia.net