[NEohioPAL]Female Vocalist Wanted

bobbywms1 at excite.com bobbywms1 at excite.com
Thu Nov 3 06:31:27 PST 2005

Thinking about auditioning for the "Janis Joplin" show?

The nucleus of "The BLUESCATERS" is re-forming under a new name and an expanded format.

 To that end, we are looking for a FEMALE VOCALIST with the soul of Aretha, the earthiness of Stevie, the energy of Tina, and the presence of Janis. In the past our set has included the best of roadhouse blues, and funky soul.

This is a great opportunity for a vocailst looking for a band. This isn't a full time thing,..we're looking at playing out 2-3 times a month, in addition to weddings, parties, & corporate jobs. Gigs already on the books.

 Instumentalist a plus. Professional attitude a must.

To set up an auditon or forward MP3 demo or sample:

E-mail: bobbywms1 at excite.com

Look forward to hearing.......

Bobby Williams: Vocals, Harmonica, guitar
Tom O'Maille: Guitar
Pete Scorzino: Bass
'Bubba' : Drums

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com