[NEohioPAL]East Side Venues

Mike Baker Mike_Baker at clevelandyucks.com
Thu Nov 3 06:36:28 PST 2005

We are looking for an East side venue to bring our "Hearth of Darkness" comedy show to in December. The show is predominantly stand-up comedy with a few extras thrown in. We have been doing a few venues on the West side and want to set up a relationship with a theatre or bar that would be interested in this and other future comedy shws.

We would need a stage area and the ability to collect money at the door. Not much else. We would require at least a 100 seat capacity, tables preferred if it's a bar.

Any ideas on who we might approach?

Please contact me at the e-mail address below. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Mike Baker
mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com

Sent via the WebMail system at clevelandyucks.com