[NEohioPAL]Don't get confused...Vote FOR Issue 6 on Nov. 8

Harrison, Stefanie Stefanie.Harrison at tri-c.edu
Wed Nov 2 07:43:45 PST 2005

I hope everyone understands that Issue 6 is about a replacement tax levy
for CCC. Issue 2 - 5 is about absentee ballots, legislative and
congressional boundaries, etc.  Each issue should be addressed,
reviewed, and voted individually. =20

I don't know your reasoning behind your response, but before making
judgment calls that are addressed to the entire list, I suggest
reviewing the issues at hand, and making a sound decision based on
knowledge.

http://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/BOE/issues/default.htm

Thank You
Stefanie Harrison