[NEohioPAL]Don't get confused...Vote FOR Issue 6 on Nov. 8

Anastasjoy at aol.com Anastasjoy at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 08:25:05 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/2/05 10:43:54 AM, Stefanie.Harrison at tri-c.edu writes:

<< I hope everyone understands that Issue 6 is about a replacement tax levy
for CCC. Issue 2 - 5 is about absentee ballots, legislative and
congressional boundaries, etc.  Each issue should be addressed,
reviewed, and voted individually.

I don't know your reasoning behind your response, but before making
judgment calls that are addressed to the entire list, I suggest
reviewing the issues at hand, and making a sound decision based on
knowledge. >>

I've been studying the issues for  many months, and am probably more familiar
with the ramifications of these issues than almost anyone I talk to. Issues
2-5 directly affects 6 and 7 in that they will reduce the cost of doing
business in a one-party state, leaving more money for things like mental health and
community colleges. Issue 3  in particular specifically addresses the massive
floods of money funneled to individual politicians that makes no-bid and
politically motivated contracts so lucrative and attractive, costing the state
hundreds of millions of dollars that could be used for education and social
services.  As long as Ohio has corrupt, one-party rule (and I don't care WHICH party
you're talking about; many establishment Dems are opposing the election issues
because they want to seize the power for themselves) things like this that
benefit the citizens of the state will be on the back burner with the burner
turned off.