[NEohioPAL]STORYTELLER/GRIOT AVAILABLE FOR KWANZAA CELEBRATIONS

ileifewriter at netscape.net ileifewriter at netscape.net
Wed Nov 9 11:19:15 PST 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7B3799BD4C989_EB4_71B1_mblkn-m10.sysops.aol.com

Hello all.

Please keep in mind that I am available to perform during Kwanzaa Celebration.  I can either perform an entire presentation or can be included in a program.  I perform traditional and orginal material (mostly original).  I act, sing, drum, play the mbira and perform storytelling from the African Oral Tradition.  For all who are interested, I can be reached at this e-mail address:  ileifewriter at netscape.net.  Thank you.

Ife (ee-fay)
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

----------MailBlocks_8C7B3799BD4C989_EB4_71B1_mblkn-m10.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">
<DIV>Hello all.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please keep in mind that I am available to perform during Kwanzaa Celebration.  I can either perform an entire presentation or can be included in a program.  I perform traditional and orginal material (mostly original).  I act, sing, drum, play the mbira and perform storytelling from the African Oral Tradition.  For all who are interested, I can be reached at this e-mail address:  <A href="javascript:parent.ComposeTo('ileifewriter at netscape.net');">ileifewriter at netscape.net</A>.  Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Ife (ee-fay)</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>

<hr style="MARGIN-TOP:10px" >

</BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7B3799BD4C989_EB4_71B1_mblkn-m10.sysops.aol.com--