[NEohioPAL]Plays Available for Production and Agent Representation

ileifewriter at netscape.net ileifewriter at netscape.net
Wed Nov 9 11:51:35 PST 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7B37E2033CF99_EB4_7295_mblkn-m10.sysops.aol.com

Greetings Everyone,
It?s Ife (ee-fay/Gail Young) again.

I returned to Cleveland from New York to care for my ill brother.  He passed away but I'm still here.   I have authored at least 40 plays  (full lengths and one acts) including one person plays.

 My works have been heralded as well written, unique and thought provoking. They are of comedy, drama, history, drama with music, satire, surrealism, edutainment and more. I write for adults, children, teens, women, on social and health issues, universal human conditions,  etc. I have also written two screen plays.

My works are mostly of the African American experience but I can and do write about nearly everything. Several of my plays were presented in Cleveland before I moved to New York. I also had three plays presented in New York at Harlem Theater through Frank Silveras-Larry Neale Series.  As a New York playwright I was gaining notoriety fast.  I intend to continue targeting that area but I would  like to see my work produced in my hometown as well.  I am a self-taught writer;  however, I studied playwriting extensively at Cleveland State University, (Plays in Seminar), earning at B.A. in Dramatic Arts. I also studied with Frank Silvera Writers Workshop in New York. The National Black Theater Festival selected two of my plays out of thousands of submittals for their New Plays Series.

I am submitting my works to theaters and agents but if you are a theater person who is  interested in African American plays, then I have plays-a-plenty.  Get in touch.   If you are a reputable (revenue making) ensemble, needing a writer/actor, feel free to get in touch too.  Also if you are a 'true reputable' agent feel free to get in touch.  (Only real agents, please.)  E-mail me at ileifewriter at netscape.net.

Thanks,
Ife

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

----------MailBlocks_8C7B37E2033CF99_EB4_7295_mblkn-m10.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Greetings Everyone,</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>It?s Ife (ee-fay/Gail Young) again. </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG> </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I returned to Cleveland from New York to care for my ill brother.  He passed away but I'm still here.   I have authored at least 40 plays  (full lengths and one acts) including one person plays.   </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG> </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG> My works have been heralded as well written, unique and thought provoking. They are of comedy, drama, history, drama with music, satire, surrealism, edutainment and more. I write for adults, children, teens, women, on social and health issues, universal human conditions,  etc. I have also written two screen plays. </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG> </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>My works are mostly of the African American experience but I can and do write about nearly everything. Several of my plays were presented in Cleveland before I moved to New York. I also had three plays presented in New York at Harlem Theater through Frank Silveras-Larry Neale Series.  As a New York playwright I was gaining notoriety fast.  I intend to continue targeting that area but I would  like to see my work produced in my hometown as well.  I am a self-taught writer;  however, I studied playwriting extensively at Cleveland State University, (<I><U>Plays in Seminar)</U>, </I>earning at B.A. in Dramatic Arts. I also studied with Frank Silvera Writers Workshop in New York. The National Black Theater Festival selected two of my plays out of thousands of submittals for their New Plays Series.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I am submitting my works to theaters and agents but if you are a theater person who is  interested in African American plays, then I have plays-a-plenty.  Get in touch.   If you are a reputable (revenue making) ensemble, needing a writer/actor, feel free to get in touch too.  Also if you are a 'true reputable' agent feel free to get in touch.  (Only real agents, please.)  E-mail me at </STRONG><A href="mailto:ileifewriter at netscape.net"><STRONG>ileifewriter at netscape.net</STRONG></A><STRONG>.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Thanks, </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ife</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>