[NEohioPAL]Cesear's Forum Psychic Fair

Cesearsforum at aol.com Cesearsforum at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 18:00:41 PST 2005

-------------------------------1131588041

Cesear's Forum invites you to attend their Psychic Fair Benefit:
This Sunday, November 13th, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hilton Garden Inn, Twinsburg (8971 Wilcox Drive, I-480 & SR82 - 330-405-4488)
$25 per reading - angel cards - astrology - tarot cards

This Psychic Fair will benefit Cesear's Forum, a small professional theatre
company performing at Kennedy's Down Under, Playhouse Square Center.
Continuing to present small, unusual plays that might not otherwise be seen regionally,
the company's offerings would not be possible without community support.  The
Psychic Fair is a fun way of supporting our upcoming spring (February- March)
production or contributions may be made directly to Cesear's Forum, 2796
Tinkers Lane, Twinsburg, Ohio.  All gifts are tax-deductible.

-------------------------------1131588041

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2769" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Cesear's Forum invites you to attend their <STRONG>Psychic Fair</S=
TRONG> Benefit:</DIV>
<DIV>This <STRONG>Sunday, November 13th, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Hilton Garden Inn, Twinsburg </STRONG>(8971 Wilcox Drive, I-480=
 & SR82 - 330-405-4488)</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>$25 </STRONG>per reading - <STRONG>angel cards - astrology - ta=
rot cards</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV>This Psychic Fair will benefit Cesear's Forum, a small professional the=
atre company performing at Kennedy's Down Under, Playhouse Square Center.&nb=
sp; Continuing to present small, unusual plays that might not otherwise be s=
een regionally, the company's offerings would not be possible without commun=
ity support.  The Psychic Fair is a fun way of supporting our upcoming=20=
spring (February- March) production or contributions may be made directly to=
 Cesear's Forum, 2796 Tinkers Lane, Twinsburg, Ohio.  All gifts are tax=
-deductible.    </DIV></BODY></HTML>