[NEohioPAL]"Art and Soul" Holiday Art and Craft Show

Barbara Fields bfields52 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 20:58:00 PST 2005

--Apple-Mail-2-820141791

Begin your holiday shopping season with us!  We are a unique group of
women/artists/therapists who will be displaying and selling our work at
CenterArt, 1930 Lee Rd. in Cleveland Heights (next to Zagara's
Marketplace) on SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19 AND 20, FROM 11:00 to
5:00.  You will find affordable jewelry, painting, batik, ceramics,
culinary gifts and much more, in a  lovely and festive setting.  See
you there!
--Apple-Mail-2-820141791

holiday shopping season with us!  We are a unique group of
women/artists/therapists who will be displaying and selling our work
at CenterArt, 1930 Lee Rd. in Cleveland Heights (next to Zagara's
Marketplace) on SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19 AND 20, FROM 11:00 to
5:00.  You will find affordable jewelry, painting, batik, ceramics,
culinary gifts and much more, in a  lovely and festive setting.  See
--Apple-Mail-2-820141791--