[NEohioPAL]1997 Loaded Ford Taurus Se $1000.00 obo

j De Ciano clevegoodfella at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 11:17:21 PST 2005

--0-421784970-1131909441=:60823

I have a 1997 Ford Taurus Se, the car 106,000 miles it is in great shape ,new tires ,loaded only problem is . is that it has either a blown head gasket or cracked head no sure wich one to be honest.
The car starts and runs but needs to be repaired. The car really is in beautifull shape.
I am asking a 1000.00 or best offer, well worth repairing just dont have the time to do it myself,
interested call me at 216 534 4973
Thanks
Joe

--0-421784970-1131909441=:60823

<DIV>I have a 1997 Ford Taurus Se, the car 106,000 miles it is in great shape ,new tires ,loaded only problem is . is that it has either a blown head gasket or cracked head no sure wich one to be honest.<BR>The car starts and runs but needs to be repaired. The car really is in beautifull shape.<BR>I am asking a 1000.00 or best offer, well worth repairing just dont have the time to do it myself,<BR>interested call me at 216 534 4973<BR>Thanks<BR>Joe<BR></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.</a>

--0-421784970-1131909441=:60823--