[NEohioPAL]Last Chance to see "I Hate Hamlet"

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Mon Nov 14 12:49:33 PST 2005

DON'T MISS THE AURORA COMMUNITY THEATRE'S PRODUCTION OF "I HATE HAMLET"!!
This coming weekend, Nov. 18 and 19 are the last two performances of this
wonderful production -it's a great comedy and ACT has a magnificent set -
terrific cast - you will not believe Kevin Horak's portrayal of John
Barrymore - not to be missed!  Call the Box Office at 330-562-1818 to
reserve seats - theatre is located right behind the Gazebo in Aurora at the
intersection of Rts. 43 and 306.  Curtain is 8:00 pm and tickets are $12.

Marianne S Paul
Vice President, Cleveland Trust Administration
Priv Finl Grp Pers Trst Adm-Sr
The Huntington National Bank
917 Euclid Avenue, (CM24) , Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: 216/515-6534   Fax: 216-515-6633
Email: marianne.paul at huntington.com