[NEohioPAL]A Place For Us Development, Inc. Important

FGVlinda at aol.com FGVlinda at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 08:17:12 PST 2005

-------------------------------1132071432

If you have not done so, I would ask that you would take 15 minutes  of your
time to fill out our survey for our planned proposed community project  in
downtown Cleveland in the Warehouse District.  This is not just  housing but a
community that will include on site health care services, social  services,
entertainment and educational programming.

If you have completed survey, Thank you so much for your time and  interest.

It does not matter if you can live there or not...
we need everybody's feedback for this important market  study.

The survey must be filled out completely.

PS:  if anyone else (no matter where they live/State etc., gay or not)  who
might be supportive of this project, would you pass this email onto them,  too?
 thank you

go to website:  aplace4us.org (to complete  survey)

Thank you for helping us in submitting the data for this  pioneer visionary
project.

Linda M. Krasienko, President
A Place For Us Development, Inc.
440-227-8556

-------------------------------1132071432

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2745.2800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV> =20
<DIV> If you have not done so, I would ask that you would take 15 minut=
es=20
of your time to fill out our survey for our planned proposed community proje=
ct=20
in downtown Cleveland in the Warehouse District.  <U>This is not just=20
housing but a community that will include on site health care services, soci=
al=20
services, entertainment and educational programming.</U></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you have completed survey, Thank you so much for your time and=20
interest.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It does not matter if you can live there or not...</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>we need everybody's feedback for this important market=20
study.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>The survey must be filled out completely.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>PS:  if anyone else (no matter where they live/State etc., gay or=20=
not)=20
who might be supportive of this project, would you pass this email onto them=
,=20
too?  thank you</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>go to website:  <FONT size=3D4>aplace4us.org</FONT> (to co=
mplete=20
survey)</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Thank you for helping us in submitting the data for this=20
pioneer visionary project.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Linda M. Krasienko, President</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>A Place For Us Development, Inc.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>440-227-8556</STRONG></DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>