[NEohioPAL]And another thing, PD ...

Mark Cipra cipram at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 15 09:36:15 PST 2005

In our haste to scourge the PD for dropping audition
announcements, we shouldn't overlook a portion of
their message which is less obvious.  If I read the PD
response correctly, the actual theater listings
section will now be "curated" = not complete.
Presumably the professional level theaters will be
included routinely, but *someone* will be making a
decision about which community and college productions
will get notices published.  Distasteful and unnecessary.