[NEohioPAL]Friday Magazine

jessica sutherland jessnotjessi at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 10:44:17 PST 2005

--0-1402993432-1132080257=:17441

Mr Kappes:

  It is not a good decision to remove audition notices from the Friday! Magazine.  It speaks volumes about your paper's opinion of local talent (and your interest in supporting the arts) that you would rather print Rental listings, which are listed daily in your Real Estate section, than Audition notices.

  You suggest that the community turn to cleveland.com for their audition information.  That site is the worst site I have ever used.

  Lack of quality of your site aside, why would you give away for free what so many Clevelanders are happily conditioned to pay for?  I'm personally boycotting the paper until the listings are returned, and I'm certain I am not the only one.

  Jessica Sutherland

--0-1402993432-1132080257=:17441

<DIV id=RTEContent>Mr Kappes:</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>It is not a good decision to remove audition notices from the Friday! Magazine.  It speaks volumes about your paper's opinion of local talent (and your interest in supporting the arts) that you would rather print Rental listings, which are listed daily in your Real Estate section, than Audition notices.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>You suggest that the community turn to cleveland.com for their audition information.  That site is the worst site I have ever used.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Lack of quality of your site aside, why would you give away for free what so many Clevelanders are happily conditioned to pay for?  I'm personally boycotting the paper until the listings are returned, and I'm certain I am not the only one.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Jessica Sutherland</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.</a>

--0-1402993432-1132080257=:17441--