[NEohioPAL]When You're Hot, You're Hot!

Julie Fogel jfogel at clevelandplayhouse.com
Tue Nov 15 10:50:36 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C5E9EB.8F796090

On Saturday, November 19, The Play House will have no less than seven, =
yes,
seven performances happening=85.there's lots to choose from!=20

On the mainstage:
Tony Brown calls it "=85a truly remarkable performance in a fascinating
production=85."
 (The Plain Dealer, Friday, November 11, 2005)
I dare say we've got a hit on our hands, folks! If you haven't yet made
plans to see Mark Nelson in our production of I AM MY OWN WIFE, you'd =
better
act fast! The show runs through November 27 in our Drury Theatre and =
believe
me, you'll kick yourself for missing this one!=20

In our Children's Theatre:
On Saturday, November 19, we open ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND, Eric
Schmiedl's adaptation of Lewis Carroll's trippy children's =
classic=85Bring
your family (children age 4 to 11) and take the jump down the rabbit =
hole
for crazy adventures in Alice's make-believe world.  In the Studio One
Theatre through December 11!=20
=20
In the Brooks:
Carolyn Jack raved about our MFA production of A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S =
DREAM,
saying that "the Royal Shakespeare Company itself has not created a more
hilarious ass that the one collaborated on by Gordon, Davies and actor
Joshua John McKay." (The Plain Dealer, Saturday, November 12, 2005) =
So=85well,
be sure to "check out our ass" Saturday, November 19! =20
=20
And, lastly, in the Play House Club:
Saturday, November 19, was set to be the closing weekend of our Play =
House
Club Cabaret, "Mambo Italiano" with 9:00 p.m. shows on both Friday, =
November
18 and Saturday, November 19=85but, well, we're on a roll here=85.So, =
we've
added another weekend of performances to The Play House Club Cabaret =
"Mambo
Italiano" -- Friday, November 25 and Saturday, November 26. Both shows =
are
at 9:00 p.m. To celebrate the extended run, we're offering $5 off =
tickets to
the added performances, simply mention/enter the code "PAL" when =
ordering
your tickets.=20

For those who are counting=85On Saturday, November 19 we've got two
performances of  I AM MY OWN WIFE  on the mainstage (a 4:00 p.m. matinee =
and
an 8:00 p.m. performance); two performances of our Children's Theatre =
show,
ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND (1:00 p.m. and at 3:00 p.m.); the MFA
production of A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM  (a 4:00 p.m. matinee and the  =
8:00
p.m. closing performance) and The Play House Club Cabaret "Mambo =
Italiano"
at 9:00 p.m.

Whew! I'm tired just from typing that. For tickets to any and all of =
these
performances, call (216) 795-7000 or visit us online at
www.clevelandplayhouse.com=20

And, looking ahead=85
What better way to spend Thanksgiving weekend with your out-of-town =
guests
than by bringing them to The Cleveland Play House to see the stage
adaptation of perhaps one of the funniest holiday stories out there: A
CHRISTMAS STORY! And, hey=85you won't have to talk to your in-laws for =
at
least 2 hours! A CHRISTMAS STORY opens November 25 and runs through =
December
18!! There are already performances that are close to being sold-out =
(from
my keyboard to God's ears=85) so get those tickets soon!=20

Need a holiday gift idea? Buy tickets!!!!!

Happy Theatre Everyone!
Julie Fogel
Associate Director of Communications & Marketing
The Cleveland Play House
8500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
(216) 795-7000 ext. 236
www.clevelandplayhouse.com

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C5E9EB.8F796090

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7036.0">
<TITLE>When You're Hot, You're Hot! </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">On Saturday, November 19, The Play House =
will have no less than seven, yes, seven performances =
happening….there's lots to choose from! </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">On the mainstage:</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Tony Brown calls it "…a truly =
remarkable performance in a fascinating production…."</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow"> (The Plain Dealer, Friday, =
November 11, 2005)</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">I dare say we've got a hit on our hands, =
folks! If you haven't yet made plans to see Mark Nelson in our =
production of I AM MY OWN WIFE, you'd better act fast! The show runs =
through November 27 in our Drury Theatre and believe me, you'll kick =
yourself for missing this one! </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">In our Children's Theatre:</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">On Saturday, November 19, we open =
ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND, Eric Schmiedl's adaptation of Lewis =
Carroll's trippy children's classic…Bring your family (children =
age 4 to 11) and take the jump down the rabbit hole for crazy adventures =
in Alice's make-believe world.  In the Studio One Theatre through =
December 11! </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow"> </FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">In the Brooks:</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Carolyn Jack raved about our MFA =
production of A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM, saying that "the Royal =
Shakespeare Company itself has not created a more hilarious ass that the =
one collaborated on by Gordon, Davies and actor Joshua John McKay." =
(The Plain Dealer, Saturday, November 12, 2005) So…well, be sure =
to "check out our ass" Saturday, November 19!  =
</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow"> </FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">And, lastly, in the Play House =
Club:</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Saturday, November 19, was set to be the =
closing weekend of our Play House Club Cabaret, "Mambo =
Italiano" with 9:00 p.m. shows on both Friday, November 18 and =
Saturday, November 19…but, well, we're on a roll here….So, =
we've<B> added</B> another weekend of performances to The Play House =
Club Cabaret "Mambo Italiano" -- Friday, November 25 and =
Saturday, November 26. Both shows are at 9:00 p.m. To celebrate the =
extended run, we're offering $5 off tickets to the added performances, =
simply mention/enter the code "PAL" when ordering your =
tickets. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">For those who are counting…On =
Saturday, November 19 we've got two performances of  I AM MY OWN =
WIFE  on the mainstage (a 4:00 p.m. matinee and an 8:00 p.m. =
performance); two performances of our Children's Theatre show, ALICE'S =
ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND (1:00 p.m. and at 3:00 p.m.); the MFA =
production of A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM  (a 4:00 p.m. matinee and =
the  8:00 p.m. closing performance) and The Play House Club Cabaret =
"Mambo Italiano" at 9:00 p.m.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Whew! I'm tired just from typing that. =
For tickets to any and all of these performances, call (216) 795-7000 or =
visit us online at </FONT><A =
HREF=3D"file://www.clevelandplayhouse.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">www.clevelandplayhouse.com</FONT></U></A><FONT =
FACE=3D"Arial Narrow"> </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">And, looking ahead…</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">What better way to spend Thanksgiving =
weekend with your out-of-town guests than by bringing them to The =
Cleveland Play House to see the stage adaptation of perhaps one of the =
funniest holiday stories out there: A CHRISTMAS STORY! And, =
hey…you won't have to talk to your in-laws for at least 2 hours! A =
CHRISTMAS STORY opens November 25 and runs through December 18!! There =
are already performances that are close to being sold-out (from my =
keyboard to God's ears…) so get those tickets soon! </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Need a holiday gift idea? Buy =
tickets!!!!!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial Narrow">Happy Theatre Everyone!</FONT>

<BR><B><FONT COLOR=3D"#03CEE4" SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Bradley Hand ITC">Julie =
Fogel</FONT></B>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Eras Light ITC">Associate Director of =
Communications & Marketing</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Eras Light ITC">The Cleveland Play =
House</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Eras Light ITC">8500 Euclid Avenue</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Eras Light ITC">Cleveland, Ohio 44106</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Eras Light ITC">(216) 795-7000 ext. =
236</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Eras Light =
ITC">www.clevelandplayhouse.com</FONT></U></A>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>