[NEohioPAL]Voice Teacher

willswoman623 at aol.com willswoman623 at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 12:18:59 PST 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7B838F2104836_140C_F1BC_mblk-r11.sysops.aol.com

Hi, my name is Jessica and I am currently seeking a Voice Coach/Teacher mainly to work on musical theater,and really maintaining a good range.  Please forward emails to me if you know of anyone.  I live on the East side of Cleveland, but will drive.  I am really seeking someone very good, price does not mean anything to me, if they are great.

Thanks
Jessica

----------MailBlocks_8C7B838F2104836_140C_F1BC_mblk-r11.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Hi, my name is Jessica and I am currently seeking a Voice Coach/Teacher mainly to work on musical theater,and really maintaining a good range.  Please forward emails to me if you know of anyone.  I live on the East side of Cleveland, but will drive.  I am really seeking someone very good, price does not mean anything to me, if they are great.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Jessica </DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7B838F2104836_140C_F1BC_mblk-r11.sysops.aol.com--