[NEohioPAL]Friday listings

VanBrujah at aol.com VanBrujah at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 18:44:56 PST 2005

-------------------------------1132109096

I'm curious - was the TBROWN email an officially  sanctioned response from
the management of the Plain Dealer? If it was, I think  perhaps we need to work
on our people skills just a bit.

Secondly, the Plain Dealer is a pretty crappy excuse for a  newspaper in the
first place, and the website sucks, so instead of  complaining, why not just
stop buying the damn thing?  They do a lousy job  covering the real news, and
since there are no more audition notices, why waste  your time on them? You can
find info about upcoming productions from other  sources: The Akron Beacon
Journal - a much better newspaper, anyway -  The Free Times, Scene (and I never
thought I'd endorse them) and, of  course, this fine list you are reading
right now.

If they don't care about the theatre community, why bother  supporing them?

-------------------------------1132109096

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #0000ff; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D3>
<DIV><STRONG>I'm curious - was the TBROWN email an officially=20
sanctioned response from the management of the Plain Dealer? If it was, I th=
ink=20
perhaps we need to work on our people skills just a bit.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Secondly, the Plain Dealer is a pretty crappy excuse for a=20
newspaper in the first place, and the website sucks, so instead of=20
complaining, why not just stop buying the damn thing?  They do a lousy=20=
job=20
covering the real news, and since there are no more audition notices, why wa=
ste=20
your time on them? You can find info about upcoming productions from other=20
sources: The Akron Beacon Journal - a much better newspaper, anywa=
y -=20
 The Free Times, Scene (and I never thought I'd endorse them) and, of=20
course, this fine list you are reading right now.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>If they don't care about the theatre community, why bother=20
supporing them?</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>