[NEohioPAL]Boycott the PD

mike melville melville783 at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 16 06:22:39 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C5EA8F.4A285FB0

This whole issue has brought up a subject close to my heart- The plain =
Dealer used to have a weekly column devoted to livestock =
breeding,primarily Alpacas.Sure, they tell us what the current trading =
market is,and usually a good idea of the mercantile pricing, but not one =
thing about breeders, tack houses or shearers. Now I realize that with =
the voice of many behind me, we CAN make a difference! So won't you all =
join me in boycotting them until they put the Alpaca reports back in?
(See when its in context,they are still doing a great service to the =
local arts.)
Lets all take a step back and look at the situation-
They still have critics
They still have show listings
They have a dedicated DANCE CRITIC!!!
and honestly, how many of you have actually found an audition there that =
you didnt hear about anywhere else?
Sure, it sucks, but its not like they just completely thumbed their =
collective noses at the local theater scene. They did what was in the =
best interest of their paper, in their opinions.They also still run =
"Mary Worth" everyday. You can't tell me anyone reads that garbage...
  ----- Original Message -----=20