[NEohioPAL]Murder Mystery Recommendation

Lynda Rodriguez impuffinstuff at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 20:58:24 PST 2005

--0-358964142-1132894704=:73315

Thank you Random Acts for doing a CLEAN and FUNNY show!  The interaction was hilarious and the music was spectacular!  We made the right decision hiring Random Acts and I would recommend them to anyone looking for entertainment!

  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

 Yahoo! Personals
 Lot's of someone's, actually. Try Yahoo! Personals
--0-358964142-1132894704=:73315

<DIV id=RTEContent><FONT size=4>Thank you <STRONG>Random Acts</STRONG> for doing a CLEAN and FUNNY show!  The interaction was hilarious and the music was spectacular!  We made the right decision hiring <STRONG>Random Acts</STRONG> and I would recommend them to anyone looking for entertainment!</FONT>  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT size=6><STRONG>HAPPY HOLIDAYS!</STRONG></FONT></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <B>Yahoo! Personals</B><BR>
Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.<BR>
Lot's of someone's, actually. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36108/*http://personals.yahoo.com
">Try Yahoo! Personals</a>
--0-358964142-1132894704=:73315--