[NEohioPAL]Beck Center--- Seeks laborer

Grumio85 at aol.com Grumio85 at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 16:06:03 PST 2005

-------------------------------1133136363

Beck Center is seeking someone with day hours (9AM to 6PM) this week to
assist on final preparations for our production of "Beauty and the Beast". The
ideal candidate will possess some carpentry and light painting skills--- basically
a jack-of-all-trades! Compensation negotiable.

Looking for some temp work? Reply to this message at your earliest
convenience. :)

Thank You!

Scott Spence
Beck Center

-------------------------------1133136363

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2769" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Beck Center is seeking someone with day hours (9AM to 6PM) this we=
ek to assist on final preparations for our production of "<EM>Beauty and the=
 Beast</EM>". The ideal candidate will possess some carpentry and light pain=
ting skills--- basically a jack-of-all-trades! Compensation negotiable.</DIV=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Looking for some temp work? Reply to this message at your earliest conv=
enience. :)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank You!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>