[NEohioPAL]Don't Forget: Johnny Cash & Arlo Guthrie On Thanksgiving Night on WJCU

Fred Dolan dolan at en.com
Wed Nov 23 18:45:48 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_00D9_01C5F077.441F3EC0

This is your last chance! Everyone knows at least a few Johnny Cash =
fans, so please tell them to join me Thanksgiving evening from 6:30 PM =
to midnight for=20
Johnny Cash: The Legend - a 4-hour radio special that=20
covers the entire life and recording career of Johnny Cash in his own =
words and also the people who knew him in 4 one-hour segments:
Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash: The American Dream
How Great Thou Art - Johnny Cash's spiritual quest.
The Man In Black - Johnny Cash's politics and influence
The World Needs A Melody - Johnny Cash the Storyteller
It will run from 7:00 PM to 11:00PM on Thanksgiving evening without =
commercial interruption.

Following shortly after 11:00 PM will be Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's =
Restaurant." Still one of the greatest songs/monologues of all time!=20

The balance of the program will be some excellent acoustic vocals in the =
spirit of Thanksgiving.=20

Tune in on 88.7 FM - WJCU - John Carroll University radio or=20
www.wjcu.org on the internet.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Fred Dolan
Visiting The Folks
88.7 - WJCU-FM & www.wjcu.org
In addition to Thursday night, join me on Sunday nights from 9:00PM to =
midnight.
------=_NextPart_000_00D9_01C5F077.441F3EC0

<HTML xmlns:o =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>This is your last chance! Everyone knows at least a few Johnny Cash =
fans,=20
so please tell them to join me Thanksgiving evening from 6:30 PM to =

midnight for </DIV>
<DIV>Johnny Cash: The Legend - a 4-hour radio special that </DIV>
<DIV>covers the entire life and recording career of Johnny Cash in his =
own words=20
and also the people who knew him in 4 one-hour segments:<BR>Ring Of Fire =
-=20
Johnny Cash: The American Dream<BR>How Great Thou Art - Johnny Cash's =
spiritual=20
quest.<BR>The Man In Black - Johnny Cash's politics and influence<BR>The =
World=20
Needs A Melody - Johnny Cash the Storyteller<BR>It will run from 7:00 PM =
to=20
11:00PM on Thanksgiving evening without commercial =
interruption.<BR></DIV>
<DIV>Following shortly after 11:00 PM will be Arlo Guthrie's =
"Alice's=20
Restaurant." Still one of the greatest songs/monologues of all =
time! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The balance of the program will be some excellent acoustic =
vocals in=20
the spirit of Thanksgiving. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Tune in on 88.7 FM - WJCU - John Carroll University =
radio or=20
</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.wjcu.org">www.wjcu.org</A> on the =
internet.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Have a great Thanksgiving.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Fred Dolan</DIV>
<DIV>Visiting The Folks</DIV>
<DIV>88.7 - WJCU-FM & <A =
href=3D"http://www.wjcu.org">www.wjcu.org</A></DIV>
<DIV>In addition to Thursday night, join me on Sunday nights from 9:00PM =
to=20
midnight.</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00D9_01C5F077.441F3EC0--