[NEohioPAL]Re:All Hail RENT!

mikeanthnort at aol.com mikeanthnort at aol.com
Thu Nov 24 10:35:05 PST 2005

Film Czar...where do these folks get such charged material?  It's gotta
be Shaker Heights, right?  The reason I ask is because I am completely
awash in a reality based purely in Hollywood.  Really.   Who won the
"Battle of Shaker Heights"?  The Film Czar?  The Turkey Czar?  John
Crapper?

Speaking of crap, Bill, I've got to say, there's a lotta crap because
there's A LOT of opinions--and you know what they say about opinions?
Never mind, it's Turkey Day!  Pass the gravy, already!!

Speaking of opinions, with your triage classification of the filmic
species in Cleveland, I suppose with regard to my last film project,
I'm a burner.  But is it possible to be obliged to be a burner if the
story contained on the screen is that of a scarce and ambiguous
landscape (not to mention the audible difficulties)?

I dunno; to Learners, Yearners, and Burners, I would add
Avante-Gardesmen, Feminists, Surrealists, Hyper-Montagues,
Mise-en-scenities, Verisimilidudes, Sci-Files, and Imports.

Finally, go see "RENT" everyone!  Delicious!  Extra-extraordinary cast!
   Made me live in thoughts of age-old friends, artistes, loves, and,
with any luck, the inspiration spilled over by its power of music will
help concerned members of at least this community put together some
sort of legitimate Vaccine-to-Beat-AIDS-by-2010 Campaign for the world.
 We've got the tech to do it; we've got TODAY to do it....

Happy Plancksgiving and Thanksgiving, everyone.  Even to this Film Czar
guy, may you find a nice film studio in St. Petersburg or Havana :)

XO,
Mike