[NEohioPAL]Response to mystery company that is out trashing others for their financial gain

ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 06:57:57 PST 2005

-------------------------------1133189877

I'm writing you this email in hopes that this will clear a few things up
with what seems to be my company being set up by who is in no doubt, a crazed
individual out for sick kicks, a "not doing so well" mystery theater  company,
or both.  Let me first and foremost say, I feel the  NeohioPal listings are a
great way for theatrical entertainment people to  get together, network, or be
in the loop of upcoming events.  However, it  appears that somebody has used
the NeohioPal postings not once, but twice, as a  vehicle to mar reputable
theater companies that has done nothing more then help  the acting community in
Ohio when all possible.

As you know in the past M.O.B. I.N.C. has donated free of  charge weapon
rentals, as well as weapons masters to several theater  companies and Indie film
projects throughout the north eastern Ohio area.   In addition to that, I give
actors a chance and place to express themselves and  work their craft and for
that I respect them, as well as pay them.  Being  an actor/writer myself I
know what it's like to want to perform and be  appreciated for it.  I have been
in this business for some time now and do  it quite successfully because first
and foremost, the shows must be of highest  quality and that involves using
the best actors available in Ohio if not the mid  west region.

The group one is performing for must be totally satisfied and I can  honestly
say that we at M.O.B. I.N.C. have never had an unsuccessful  event.  We work
hard and spend countless hours writing as  the midnight oil burns hammering
away at scripts or a prop, always keeping  things new and exciting. One evening
while researching late at night I  received an email from a
Secylady66 at hotmail.com asking for a  mystery company for an event.  I replied though thinking it
 was odd for a corporation to do business at 2:00am.

Corresponding back and forth this person would ask me for additional
information and I would of course reply but thought it just didn't make sense to
send an email every 10 minutes so I had told this person M.O.B. I.N.C. was  up
late writing scripts and if she were too, she could call.  She continued  to
email me, afterwards I sent what I call a "How To" page, describing the  do's and
don'ts of a murder mystery.
OK now this is where it gets twisted so bare with me, I receive another two
emails asking for things in a custom made script that were plainly stated in
the  info packet I sent of which were not acceptable but thought, I have actors
to  get work for so some time you have to adjust to put food on the table and
work  for the actors.  Mind you I'm finding this odd and somewhat deja vu but
 still couldn't put my finger on it.

This person in every email would put nothing more then a first name and
after corresponding over a week with not as much as a phone number, contact  name,
or company, I asked for the mystery lady to let me have a work phone  number
to talk further about her event but still she avoids the question  entirely.
She continues asking me more senseless questions  repeating herself which made
it apparent that this was a hoax, but by who?   Who would take food out of an
actors mouth and why?  The answer of course  had to be financial gain.

Then it dawned on me just who it was...A few months back there was a screen
name by the name of imPuffnStuff at yahoo.com asking for a  mystery.  Once again
these emails came in late at night representing a  corporation, allegedly.  I
replied as did other companies that saw the  listing and after a few days a
posting showed up on NeohioPal bashing every  theater company that replied even
calling me a mobster and other companies  illiterate.  Was I called a
"mobster" because there is a vowel at  the end of my last name?

Now here's the crazy part, there was one company that didn't get trashed in
the email and were praised.  So putting two and two together I along with
several other mystery theater companies knew it had to be a not so popular
mystery company trying to cut out the competition.  The only way to keep  your
competitors in check is to do your job better then they do, not by marring
companies to make the "not so good"  look good.  It's dirty  politics and I can't
believe dirty politics have bled into this acting community  that is supposed to
be about love of theater and entertaining people to give  them happiness for
a few hours and fond memories you hope will last a  lifetime.

I implore anybody that has had a similar experience with  this person to post
your thoughts, and for the company behind  this assault of falsehoods, you
reap what you sew and what comes around goes  around.   Do your job and don't
worry about anything else but your  product you put out and stop being such a
mystery theater whore of a company.  Have some decency and be ethical.  There's
enough room in this state for  everybody, I should know, I have just opened an
office in Columbus as well as  the headquarters in Cleveland and business is
doing great. This was  not a random attack, it's merely a poor attempt to
underhandedly get  jobs  by slandering long lived companies to contract shows that
you normally couldn't  because you're quite frankly just not good enough to
be in the big show and  laxck the talent.  I feel sorry for you and what you're
trying to reduce a  close knit acting community to.

Sincerely,
W.J. Malbasa
President of M.O.B. I.N.C.
P. S.  I'm sorry to those that had to read this that are not involved  but
when somebody tries to discredit me falsely for their own gain, it must be
addressed.  My apologies just the same to all and happy holidays to you  all

-------------------------------1133189877

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2716.2200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>
<DIV>I'm writing you this email in hopes that this will clear a few things u=
p=20
with what seems to be my company being set up by who is in no doubt, a craze=
d=20
individual out for sick kicks, a "not doing so well" mystery theater=20
company, or both.  Let me first and foremost say, I feel the=20
NeohioPal listings are a great way for theatrical entertainment people=20=
to=20
get together, network, or be in the loop of upcoming events.  However,=20=
it=20
appears that somebody has used the NeohioPal postings not once, but twice, a=
s a=20
vehicle to mar reputable theater companies that has done nothing more then h=
elp=20
the acting community in Ohio when all possible.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>As you know in the past M.O.B. I.N.C. has donated free of=20
charge weapon rentals, as well as weapons masters to several theat=
er=20
companies and Indie film projects throughout the north eastern Ohio area.&nb=
sp;=20
In addition to that, I give actors a chance and place to express themselves=20=
and=20
work their craft and for that I respect them, as well as pay them.  Bei=
ng=20
an actor/writer myself I know what it's like to want to perform and be=20
appreciated for it.  I have been in this business for some time now and=
 do=20
it quite successfully because first and foremost, the shows must be of highe=
st=20
quality and that involves using the best actors available in Ohio if not the=
 mid=20
west region.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The group one is performing for must be totally satisfied and I ca=
n=20
honestly say that we at M.O.B. I.N.C. have never had an unsuccessful=20
event.  We work hard and spend countless hours writing a=
s=20
the midnight oil burns hammering away at scripts or a prop, always keeping=20
things new and exciting. One evening while researching late at nig=
ht I=20
received an email from a <STRONG>Secylady66 at hotmail.com</STRONG> asking for=20=
a=20
mystery company for an event.  I replied though thinking it=20
<STRONG>was</STRONG> odd for a corporation to do business at 2:00am. =20
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Corresponding back and forth this person would ask me for additional=20
information and I would of course reply but thought it just didn't make sens=
e to=20
send an email every 10 minutes so I had told this person M.O.B. I.N.C. =
was=20
up late writing scripts and if she were too, she could call.  She conti=
nued=20
to email me, afterwards I sent what I call a "How To" page, describing=20=
the=20
do's and don'ts of a murder mystery. </DIV>
<DIV>OK now this is where it gets twisted so bare with me, I receive another=
 two=20
emails asking for things in a custom made script that were plainly stated in=
 the=20
info packet I sent of which were not acceptable but thought, I have actors t=
o=20
get work for so some time you have to adjust to put food on the table and wo=
rk=20
for the actors.  Mind you I'm finding this odd and somewhat deja vu but=
=20
still couldn't put my finger on it.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This person in every email would put nothing more then a first name and=
=20
after corresponding over a week with not as much as a phone number, contact=20
name, or company, I asked for the mystery lady to let me have a work ph=
one=20
number to talk further about her event but still she avoids the question=20
entirely.  She continues asking me more senseless questions=20
repeating herself which made it apparent that this was a hoax, but by who?&n=
bsp;=20
Who would take food out of an actors mouth and why?  The answer of cour=
se=20
had to be financial gain.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Then it dawned on me just who it was...A few months back there was a sc=
reen=20
name by the name of <U><STRONG>imPuffnStuff at yahoo.com</STRONG></U> asking fo=
r a=20
mystery.  Once again these emails came in late at night representing a=20
corporation, allegedly.  I replied as did other companies that saw the=20
listing and after a few days a posting showed up on NeohioPal bashing every=20
theater company that replied even calling me a mobster and other companies=20
illiterate.  Was I called a "mobster" because there is a vowe=
l at=20
the end of my last name?  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Now here's the crazy part, there was one company that didn't get trashe=
d in=20
the email and were praised.  So putting two and two together I along wi=
th=20
several other mystery theater companies knew it had to be a not so popular=20
mystery company trying to cut out the competition.  The only way to kee=
p=20
your competitors in check is to do your job better then they do, not by marr=
ing=20
companies to make the "not so good"  look good.  It's dirty=20
politics and I can't believe dirty politics have bled into this acting commu=
nity=20
that is supposed to be about love of theater and entertaining people to give=
=20
them happiness for a few hours and fond memories you hope will last a=20
lifetime.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I implore anybody that has had a similar experience with=20
this person to post your thoughts, and for the company behind=
=20
this assault of falsehoods, you reap what you sew and what comes around goes=
=20
around.   Do your job and don't worry about anything else but your=
=20
product you put out and stop being such a mystery theater whore of a company=
.=20
Have some decency and be ethical.  There's enough room in this state fo=
r=20
everybody, I should know, I have just opened an office in Columbus as well a=
s=20
the headquarters in Cleveland and business is doing great. This wa=
s=20
not a random attack, it's merely a poor attempt to underhandedly get  j=
obs=20
by slandering long lived companies to contract shows that you normally could=
n't=20
because you're quite frankly just not good enough to be in the big show and=20
laxck the talent.  I feel sorry for you and what you're trying to reduc=
e a=20
close knit acting community to.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>W.J. Malbasa</DIV>
<DIV>President of M.O.B. I.N.C.</DIV>
<DIV>P. S.  I'm sorry to those that had to read this that are not invol=
ved=20
but when somebody tries to discredit me falsely for their own gain, it must=20=
be=20
addressed.  My apologies just the same to all and happy holidays to you=
=20
all</DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>